That really is true. We do celebrate our love for one another on a regular basis. He is always encouraging me and saying sweet things. He is faithful to me and loves me. He comes home from work and is happy to be with us. He kisses me and hugs me and lets me know he thinks I am beautiful. He devotes all of his time to me and the children. He is a joy to know. So sweet and loving to us. We enjoy coffee together almost every night, just chatting and sitting together on the couch. We laugh together, and he soothes me when I need to cry about something. He cheers me on in all my endeavors, mommy, teacher, runner! He is really a great cheerleader!! Very cute too!!!! He encourages me to walk with the Lord and listens to my babblings over what is going on in my heart and mind each day. He prays for me. He is gentle with me, he forgives me when I wrong him. I love this man dearly. He is my very best friend. THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!
So in my temptation to be sour that Valentine's Day wasn't some sort of fantastic sort of evening, I remember what is really TRUE: I have a wonderful husband that I truly am in love with and who is in love with me, 365 days a year. We have been married for 11 1/2 years exactly on Valentine's Day. And those days are getting sweeter as the years go by!!! He is my Valentine, everyday!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Want to share your heart or your mind with me? Please do and thanks for stopping by.