
Well, my month away didn't help me with consistency...so here I am the first day of a new month and I long to be consistent. Longing to keep my eyes on Jesus, longing to count the gifts He gives daily, moment by moment.
#127 a visit with a beautiful friend, fighting against cancer, and looking unto Jesus, precious time
#128 quiet time, praying...knowing that it is effective, that God hears.
#129 that He is faithful, even when I am faithless
#130 that He has knit my heart individually
#131 that He loves me, just as I am
#132 for the ancient words of Scripture that are alive, that challenge me and give life to me
#133 for children playing well together upstairs
#134 for a repaired dishwasher and the ease of the cure this time
#135 for music, soft and soothing
#136 for conversations with my mom, she is the best friend I could ever want
#137 for poems and printers that I can carry with me good words
#138 for a decreasing fear of man
#139 that I can pray, any time, all the time
#140 that the ants are gone
#141 for an evening out with my husband
#141 for cooling rain that didn't ruin a wedding reception
#142 for downpouring rain that water the ground
#143 for answered prayer for a baby to sleep soundly all night
#144 that I can call on the name of Jesus any time, and that His name soothes the fears of my boy in the middle of the night
#145 for the cool of the air conditioner in the heat of the summer
#146 for trash men who come and pick up the garbage
#147 for new school books and the anticipation of a new school year
#148 that kids want to pray at meal time
#149 hearing children recite Scripture at meal time.
May the Lord give me grace to keep counting and to keep looking to Him. Oh how I need Him, oh how I need Him!!!
Visiting you from Multitudes on Mondays. What a special list of gratitudes. I love #136. What a blessing to have your mother as your best friend. I also love #144. Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed visiting your blog.
ReplyDelete