Back in 2011 I started a 1000 Gifts List...I dropped off somewhere along the way...so I am picking up where I left off, for indeed I have so much to be thankful for.
#303 ~for a husband who speaks sweetly of me when I am not around. (I heard it through the grapevine) ;)
#304 ~to be jobless for only a matter of 2 hours - truly a miraculous gift from God in this economy.
#305 ~for a friend with a printer when I needed it so desperately (thanks Vinnie).
#306 ~for warm hugs from old friends
#307 ~for cough medicine for little sweeties
#308 ~for a gift of $300 from our dear friends to refill our fridge and freezer from what we lost in the power outage ( B & M, I love you guys!)
#309 ~for forgiveness from my children when I yelled at them and a sweet 6 year old voice saying, "I always love you, Mom".
#310 ~for a vacuum cleaner warranty that I really needed and saved me lots $$
#311 ~for a dinner that EVERYONE loved (salami stromboli) : )
It will be my aim to fill lines and line of these things for which I am thankful over the coming months. I am sure I can get to 1000...I could get there quickly if I could really number the blessings I have been given. God is utterly gracious and kind to me...
"Bless the LORD, Oh my soul and all that is with in me, Bless His holy Name!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Want to share your heart or your mind with me? Please do and thanks for stopping by.