Spurred on by the Spirit and others to write...my heart, my struggles, my life, my chaos, and to find that EVERYTHING is SACRED...finding the sacred in the chaos of real life, for the glory of God.
Background
Sunday, October 23, 2011
The Beauty of the Earth...and the Family
Last Sunday, my dear sweet hubby planned an outing for us to a beautiful spot on the BRP. It was a relaxing, precious time.
Wow Theresa!! These pictures are amazing! You are so beautiful and the Lord has blessed you with such a beautiful and wonderful family. One of these MUST be on your Christmas card if not more. :) So glad you all had a great day together enjoying God's amazing creation.
Thank you, Erin. You are always so kind and encouraging. Too sweet!! I hope you are doing well!! I haven't been blogging too much, so I haven't stopped by to visit the McGinnis' lately...must do it. XO
Wow Theresa!! These pictures are amazing! You are so beautiful and the Lord has blessed you with such a beautiful and wonderful family. One of these MUST be on your Christmas card if not more. :) So glad you all had a great day together enjoying God's amazing creation.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Erin. You are always so kind and encouraging. Too sweet!! I hope you are doing well!! I haven't been blogging too much, so I haven't stopped by to visit the McGinnis' lately...must do it. XO
ReplyDelete