Background

Monday, April 4, 2011

Adding Up My Blessings



65. telling a friend that you lost something they gave you, and they aren't even angry
66. going to the dentist and hearing much better news than you thought
67. kissing turkey on my girls' lips and laughing our heads off
68. my husband taking time, coming home from work, so that I could go to the doctor
69. homeschooling moms who have gone before me, whom I can glean from
70. a comfortable bed
71. a school room
72. bloggers who share their life, their thoughts, and ideas!!
73. that in my weakness, there His strength is made perfect
74. that I am brought through trials so that I can share and help and comfort with the comfort I have been comforted
75. watching my husbands dreams slowly come to fruition
76. tired eyes that will be able to be rested in a few minutes
77. reading stories to cute little girls
78. kind people
79. being greeted by someone with genuine warmth
80. when my husband vacuums up a mess that the baby made, comet cleaser all over!!

2 comments:

  1. Love when the hubby vacuums....anything really! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Danielle. Did you know I visited your blog today for the first time?!! I thought it was so funny to see you posting on my blog b/c I just read yours today! Yes hubby's that vacuum...priceless. Thank you for your list too! I am sure I will "visit" you again. Thanks for sharing in this journey. It is wonderful to count the gifts our good God gives!! Blessings to you and your precious family!

    ReplyDelete

Want to share your heart or your mind with me? Please do and thanks for stopping by.